[XeTeX] No includegraphics?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Nov 24 11:31:11 CET 2008

Am 24.11.2008 um 10:44 schrieb Ulrike Fischer:

> This *was* Hans' version at the start of the thread. But as Hans said
> that he "downloaded a new Tex-Live distribution" and "moved the texmf
> folder to the Trash" I wouldn't bet that the version hasn't changed.

To me it seems that he downloaded and installed TeX Live 2008 based
MacTeX 2008 twice within hours (otherwise no preferences thing and
this /usr/texbin path element). MacTeX does not change that often ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

"No man was ever taken to hell by a woman unless he already had a
ticket in his pocket, or at least had been fooling around with
timetables."
				– Archie Goodwin