[XeTeX] No includegraphics?

Hans van Maanen hans at vanmaanen.org
Sun Nov 23 17:44:31 CET 2008

What is the active TeX system in the System Preferences->TeX
Distribution preference pane?

Oh, I used 2007 when the problems occurred, but I tried to remedy the
situation by downloading 2008 again. So, now we have 2008, according
to the System Preferences, and it still says --- just tried:

entering extended mode
(./fengvanmaanen.tex
LaTeX2e <2003/12/01>
Babel <v3.8l> and hyphenation patterns for

and

! LaTeX Error: Cannot determine size of graphic in kamikaze2.jpg (no
BoundingBo
x).

Type  H <return>  for immediate help.

Does this help?