[XeTeX] math fonts in beamer documents

Arno Trautmann Arno.Trautmann at gmx.de
Mon Nov 17 09:39:15 CET 2008

Will Robertson wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 12:56 AM, VAFA KHALIGHI
> <vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au> wrote:
>> I found what causes that problem. It is beamerbasefont.sty definitions and
>> these are the lines which causes the problem:
>
> Looks like you could even just put this before \begin{document}:
>
>    \beamer at suppressreplacementstrue
>
> I'd be surprised if there wasn't a user command for this in beamer somewhere.

Maybe \usefonttheme{professionalfonts} will help you? This prevents
beamer from messing up your fonts and you can set them using
/setmathfont{} and /setsansfont{} (if you don’t like cm).

> I'll probably add the command above to unicode-math; since if you're
> the maths setup instead of letting beamer do it.

Maybe unicode-math could check whether class is beamer and then load
professionalfonts? I think, this is the intended interface from beamer.

Arno