[XeTeX] math fonts in beamer documents

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 17:53:03 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 12:56 AM, VAFA KHALIGHI
<vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au> wrote:

> I found what causes that problem. It is beamerbasefont.sty definitions and
> these are the lines which causes the problem:

Looks like you could even just put this before \begin{document}:

   \beamer at suppressreplacementstrue

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a user command for this in beamer somewhere.

I'll probably add the command above to unicode-math; since if you're
the maths setup instead of letting beamer do it.

Cheers,
Will