[XeTeX] Problem building the new version of xetex in linux

VAFA KHALIGHI vafa.khalighi at students.mq.edu.au
Thu May 29 13:31:41 CEST 2008

I had no problem at all building version 706 but when I build the today
update, I just get an error which is related to ICU.

by the way, this is what I get: (I just copied and pasted the end of it
since it was too much)

make: warning:  Clock skew detected.  Your build may be incomplete.
### Running /usr/bin/make in /home/vafa/TRUNK/Work/libs/icu-xetex
make: Warning: File `../../../libs/icu-xetex/config/mh-linux' has
modification time 8e+04 s in the future

*** config.status has become stale ***
   'configure' and/or 'uversion.h' have changed, please
  do 'runConfigureICU' (or 'configure') again, as per
  the readme.html.

exit 1
make: *** [config.status] Error 1
### library build appears to have failed for icu-xetex

Thanks

--
"I hope to die ___ _____
before I *have* to use Microsoft Word.", 0--,| /OOOOOOO\