[XeTeX] Fontspec: how to prevent execution of \@zf at math

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Wed May 28 18:32:41 CEST 2008

Le 28 mai 08 à 17:53, Ulrike Fischer a écrit :

> Am Wed, 28 May 2008 17:06:08 +0200 schrieb Bruno Voisin:
>
>> I tried
>>
>> \makeatletter
>> \AtBeginDocument{%
>>   \@zf at mathfalse}
>> \makeatother
>>
>> which didn't work,
>
> I don't know what you mean by "didn't work". If it had any effect,
> than
> you probably put the command after loading fontspec instead of before.
> But there is no need for this: the option no-math does the same:
> \DeclareOption{no-math}{\@zf at mathfalse}

Thanks for pointing that out, I had missed it.

For some reason [no-math] or \@zf at mathfalse do not seem to work in the
way I expected: they do have an effect on \mathrm for example
(yielding the same as \textrm with [math] and cmr with [no-math]), but
not on the math digits which are taken from cmr in both cases.

I must have misunderstood something somewhere. Beats me!

Bruno Voisin