[XeTeX] can not build xetex0.998.3

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Sat May 24 17:06:05 CEST 2008

On 24 May 2008, at 2:57 pm, VAFA KHALIGHI wrote:

> Thanks mr. Kew
>
> I went to that specific website and installed the latest release of
> xetex dated as 20th of May.
>
> So is the current version 0.998.5?

That's the version number on the current development sources; it's
not a "released" version, but you wanted the latest....

> Do I need to do any other configuration to use PSTricks in XeTeX?

I'm not sure how much of the support is installed by that package
(did you try it?). If the macro files in the xetex-pstricks directory
are not installed, you might need to add those.

The pstricks support was implemented by SMiyata (caapv208); look in
the list archives for earlier discussion if you need advice. I guess
when TL2008 is complete, that should include all the pieces... until
then, some manual setup might be needed.