[XeTeX] Res: Res: Res: Res: Res: Res: Changing font for equations

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 14:10:17 CEST 2008

On 21/05/2008, at 9:16 PM, Flavio Costa wrote:

> Yes, I'm doing SizeFeatures...! This is not "text", it's part of a
> logo that follows some fixed guidelines (that's why the code is a
> little bit weird).

This code you've got:
   \fontspec[SizeFeatures={Size=\@logosize}]{\fontelogo}
doesn't make any sense, although I can see how the confusion happened.
This feature is not supposed to be used to change the font size of a
font, it is used to apply font features depending on the size of the
font.

To change the fontsize you want to use a command like \LARGE or \huge
or \Huge.
Or \fontsize{20}{20}\selectfont.

Will