[XeTeX] Res: Res: Res: Res: Changing font for equations

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Mon May 19 04:24:22 CEST 2008

I've tried:

\usepackage{MnSymbol}
\let\mathdollar\relax
\usepackage{fontspec}

It works partially, since some operators are changed, but some are not. Then I tried:

\usepackage[no-math]{fontspec}
\usepackage{MnSymbol}

The result is perfect. Unfortunately it generates several warnings, but I can live with that. I don't plan to go back to LaTeX, native UTF-8 support is invaluable. XeLaTeX + fontspec are great, but of course they need time to mature.

Thank you for everything.

Flavio