[XeTeX] Res: Res: Changing font for equations

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Sun May 18 18:16:40 CEST 2008

Hi Will,

Thanks for the reply.

By "everything else in math" I meant symbols too, as the standard math symbols are too thin for Minion's roman and greek letters.

There is a MinionPro package for LaTeX, but it takes a bit of effort to install, it's not as convenient as fontspec - I think I will have to install it to get Minion math now. Anyway, last time I installed it (on MiKTeX 2.6), the package didn't change the mathcal font, I'm note sure it provides this option.

Flavio Costa