[XeTeX] Problem with authority of xelatex

Mi CHIN chenmi1999 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 04:11:58 CEST 2008

Hi, all

I installed texlive2007 and the latest development version of xetex on
openSUSE10.3 yesterday. But I confronted a problem with authority.

1. Suppose I am a normal user, if I compile a doc based on article
class, everything is OK.
2. Suppose I am a normal user, if I compile a doc based on beamer
class, I got segment error and log file is attached.
3. Suppose I am root, then the problem of 2 disappears.

btw, when I try to install xetex, I should first become root, and sudo
.... did not work.
--
Regards,
Mi