[XeTeX] Problem with xgreek

snvv snvv101 at gmail.com
Tue May 13 16:59:11 CEST 2008

Hello
it got "Undefined control sequence. \ExecuteOptions{monotonic}", but the
problem is solved.
I had to remove .texmf-config & .texmf-var directories from my home and then I
recreated the xelatex.fmt.
Now everything works as expected with correct hypernation.

Thank you for all the help in the Greek tex community.

Regards
Sotiris