[XeTeX] Res: Res: Res: Res: Minion Pro and Japanese text

Flavio Costa flaviocosta at yahoo.com.br
Tue May 6 15:00:13 CEST 2008

I've read somewhere that Adobe doesn't like free software, especially after PostScript broke free through GhostScript.

Anyway, I still think the restriction applies only to directly using the font files on a reader, not reading a document with the typeface embedded. If someone is particularly concerned with "freedom", as Kohda-san seems to be, better not use proprietary fonts or ask Adobe to clarify any issues. I just want to stay legal, I don't care if the typefaces are free or not, so I'm using them.

Regards,

Flavio Costa