[XeTeX] Res: Res: Res: Minion Pro and Japanese text

Atsuhito Kohda kohda at pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp
Tue May 6 13:06:49 CEST 2008

Thanks to all who follow-up.

My motivation is to know where comes a difference between
common understandings in Japan and those of members in this
lists.

As a Debian user and developer, I usually use only free
fonts even if they have not so good type faces but, as you
know, there are (La)TeX packages which need OpenType fonts
and I'm wondering if I can use Kozuka fonts or not.

I guess to say license conditions are not feasible is not
enough and we need to contact Adobe to clarify everything
anyway.

Thanks to all again.
Regards,			2008-5-6(Tue)

--
 Debian Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>