[XeTeX] XeTeX Digest, Vol 48, Issue 34

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 06:53:28 CET 2008

Hi David,

On 18/03/2008, at 1:44 PM, David Rangel wrote:

> CJK & fontspec:
> it would be helpful to be able to load a simple package that
> typeset the rotated fonts (using fontspec) vertically from
> top to bottom, Right to left for Chinese texts.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with fontspec. I'm just about making it
easy to load the fonts in the first place.

>  \rotatebox
> is ok for a short section, but typesetting a book with
> the top down right left is pretty basic for typesetting in
> Chinese. Usage of the packages gezhu, and zhspacing. are not
> entirely transparent, and they do not automatically work
> with TeXlive and XeLaTeX.

As far as I know these packages are quite new and I'm sure they need
further testing and refinement. If you post your problems here you'll
help the development process along I'm sure.

>> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>> than "Re: Contents of XeTeX digest..."

You might want to take note of that :)
Please also delete the portions of the digest that you're not replying
to.

Cheers,
Will