[XeTeX] Opentype features problem in Windows

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 04:28:03 CET 2008

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 3:07 PM, Juan Acevedo <juan.acevedo at gmx.net> wrote:
>  In relation to the query I just posted, I forgot to mention that I have
>  checked the font features with the file
>  OpenType-info.tex
>  and the features I want actually appear there, but still they do not work.

I'd suggest requesting Jonathan's help off-list, if he's got time, or
someone else who has a good understanding of OpenType internals, as
well as the inner workings of XeTeX. With the information you've
provided, I can't see a way that your problem can be addressed on this
mailing list, I'm afraid.

Will