[XeTeX] Cannot load dislocated image file

Sven Siegmund sven.siegmund at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 13:20:41 CET 2008

Hello,

I am trying to load an image file in my document like this

----
\begin{figure}[htp]
\centering
\XeTeXpicfile "/img/maerklin-schienentypen-h0.jpg"
\caption{Gleistypen}
\label{fig:gleistypen}
\end{figure}
-----

The problem seems to be the location of the image file. It is not in
the folder of the TeX-Document.:

My TeX-Document is in d:\Sven\Märklin\geometrie\geometrie.tex and the
image file is d:\Sven\Märklin\geometrie\img\maerklin-schienentypen-h0.jpg

When I move the image file to "D:\Sven\Märklin\geometrie" and write
\XeTeXpicfile "maerklin-schienentypen-h0.jpg", it loads ok.

What am I doing wrong when loading the file from another location?

S.