[XeTeX] Useful link, and issue of FAQ/Wiki

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at mac.com
Fri Mar 14 09:40:02 CET 2008

Le 14 mars 08 à 08:50, François Charette a écrit :

> Here is a reference to the slides accompanying a very detailed and
> informative talk entitled "Unicode, OpenType et XeTeX" presented by
> Michel Goossens (CERN) at GUT2007 (the annual meeting of the French
> TeX
> user group). Even if your knowledge of French is minimal, it is
> definitively worth a look!
>
> http://www.gutenberg.eu.org/IMG/pdf/gut2007u.pdf

A really really nice read. Things are never as easy to understand as
when they are expressed in your mother tongue (French for me). And
it's interesting for a French to discover the French translations of
words (like hints or features, for fonts) which so far I had only met
in English documents.

Bruno Voisin