[XeTeX] LaTeX default font in XeTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 30 09:58:02 CEST 2008

Am 30.06.2008 um 09:05 schrieb Gilles Lemagnen:

>  I would like to use the default LaTeX font (the one that screams "I
> am a LaTeX document, love me") in XeTeX. I do not know what packages
> to use or what the name of the font is.

You can use a modern look-alike: Latin Modern. To use this big family
of fonts don't use statements like:

	\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Hoefler Text}
	\setsansfont[Scale=MatchLowercase,Mapping=tex-text]{Gill Sans}
	\setmonofont[Scale=MatchLowercase]{Andale Mono}

The fontspec package arranges that particular LM fonts are used for
roman, sans-serif, or monospaced text.

--
Greetings

   Pete