[XeTeX] Lilypond + XeLaTeX

Fr. Michael Gilmary FrMichaelGilmary at MaroniteMonks.org
Sun Jun 22 18:26:42 CEST 2008

To all:

Sorry for the confusion, when I gave the example of xelatex with
lilypond, I should say that the Lilypond-LaTeX engine runs the example
just fine *EXCEPT* for the fact that the ifxetex parts don't seem to be
set in xetex (e.g., the XeTeX logo doesn't get produced).

The fact that my example begins with

%!TEX encoding =  UTF-8 Unicode
%!TEX TS-program =  xelatex-xdvipdfmx

and the error message I gave were based on my mistake of using the
XeLaTeX engine.

If that makes matters better or worse for you or for me ... let me know!

Thanks.

fr. michael gilmary, mma