[XeTeX] Interlinear rtl text

Marcin Zalewski marcin.zalewski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 16:34:35 CEST 2008

I tried to compile  Gareth's file but I get segmentation fault:

This is XeTeX, Version 3.141592-2.2-0.996 (Web2C 7.5.6)
entering extended mode
(./covtest.tex
LaTeX2e <2005/12/01>
Babel <v3.8h> and hyphenation patterns for english, usenglishmax, dumylang, noh
yphenation, basque, bulgarian, coptic, welsh, czech, slovak, german, ngerman, d
anish, esperanto, spanish, catalan, galician, estonian, finnish, french, greek,
 monogreek, ancientgreek, croatian, hungarian, interlingua, ibycus, indonesian,
 icelandic, italian, latin, mongolian, dutch, norsk, polish, portuguese, pinyin
, romanian, russian, slovenian, uppersorbian, serbian, swedish, turkish, ukengl
ish, ukrainian, loaded.
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/article.cls
Document Class: article 2005/09/16 v1.4f Standard LaTeX document class
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/size10.clo))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/xelatex/fontspec/fontspec.sty
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/generic/ifxetex/ifxetex.sty)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/tools/calc.sty)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/xkeyval/xkeyval.sty
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/xkeyval/xkeyval.tex
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/xkeyval/keyval.tex)))
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/lm/lmodern.sty)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/latex/base/fontenc.sty
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/xelatex/euenc/eu1enc.def)
(/usr/share/texmf/tex/xelatex/euenc/lm/eu1lmr.fd)Segmentation fault

I am running XeTeX on openSUSE linux, it seems to be a part of livetex
installation. Does anyone have some why am I getting segmentation
fault?

-m