[XeTeX] mapping=tex-text and weird ligatures

Keith J. Schultz keithjschultz at web.de
Wed Jun 18 12:11:52 CEST 2008

Hi Guys,

	James, you could try using a different font.
	You might try simply adding an extra space to distiguish
	en- and emdash in the editor  - that was a endash and
	this is a emdash -  ! If yout editor allows keybindings you
	might want to define something that maps to \endash / \emdash
	accordingly.

	Ever since I been using TeX I have been looking for
	the best editor. Still have not found one.

	I am pretty much going Will's way.

	regards
		Keith.