[XeTeX] mapping=tex-text and weird ligatures

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Jun 13 13:29:41 CEST 2008

Am 13.06.2008 um 13:13 schrieb Mojca Miklavec:

> PS: I also like simple quotation mark " to be available in font
> instead of resolving to double quottion mark ...

Right! " should be available as ``"´´. Sometimes it makes sense, at
least to me, to use ASCII quotes to quote something that is not
speech. As the tex-text mapping is not extensive (and much useful for
me) it's easy to leave it away and get what I desire.

--
Greetings

   Pete                                           0
                                            %-/\_//
                                             (*)(*)