[XeTeX] pstricks with xelatex o Miktex

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Jun 4 11:50:48 CEST 2008

On 4 Jun 2008, at 10:24 am, Ulrike Fischer wrote:

> Akira posted a possible patch on 6.5.2008 in a similar discussion.
> But I
> don't know if this patch got in the sources and if (and when) miktex
> will pick it up. (I'm quite willing to make a bug report for miktex if
> necessary but I don't want to make a mess by sending around wildly
> patches/proposition).

So he did; thanks for the reminder! I'd missed/forgotten this as it
was MikTeX-specific, and I have nothing to do with the MikTeX
release. I never hear anything from the maintainers about any issues
they may be having, so I don't know exactly what they've released or
how it relates to my sources.

Anyhow, these changes look fine and are only applied in a MikTeX
build anyway, so I've applied them to the svn source on
scripts.sil.org; I guess that will find its way into a MikTeX update
sometime soon. Hope it helps.