[XeTeX] pstricks with xelatex o Miktex

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Jun 4 11:11:52 CEST 2008

On 4 Jun 2008, at 9:55 am, Ulrike Fischer wrote:

> But xdvipdfmx still fails with a ghostscript error:
>
> [1Error: /undefinedfilename in --run--
> Operand stack:
>    (C:DOKUME~1UlleLOKALE~1Tempmik36E.tmp)   (r)

This looks like a file path where the backslashes have been lost,
probably because the name isn't being quoted properly somewhere.
Maybe something that should be fixed within xdvipdfmx itself, or
maybe in the .cfg file command for calling ghostscript.

Sorry, I don't have a MikTeX setup to investigate directly right now,
but it shouldn't be hard for someone to figure out where/why this is
failing.