[XeTeX] pstricks with xelatex o Miktex

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Wed Jun 4 10:55:09 CEST 2008

Am Wed, 04 Jun 2008 10:07:13 +0900 schrieb Akira Kakuto:

>>> Is it possible to use pstricks with xelatex on miktex?

> The example
>
> \documentclass{article}
> \usepackage{pstricks}
> \begin{document}
> \begin{pspicture}(0,0)(2,2)
> \psline(0,0)(1,1)
> \end{pspicture}
> \end{document}
>
> worked with shell_escape = f as follows:

It doesn't work on my miktex. There is no problem with the xelatex
--no-pdf step. But xdvipdfmx still fails with a ghostscript error:

[1Error: /undefinedfilename in --run--
Operand stack:
   (C:DOKUME~1UlleLOKALE~1Tempmik36E.tmp)   (r)
Execution stack:

This is xdvipdfmx-0.7 svn 698 by Jonathan Kew and Jin-Hwan Cho.

the dvipdfmx.cfg is still in the dvipdfm-folder, but xdvipdfmx finds it,
so perhaps the xdvipdfmx on miktex is not up-to-date.

--
Ulrike Fischer