[XeTeX] XeLaTex and xdvipdfmx

Paulo Rodrigues teorema at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 04:09:53 CEST 2008

The problem of PATHS it was solved with update of TeXLive.

For use pstricks with xelatex I replace the file pstricks.con for
xdvipdfmx.com renamed.

But a problem stil happening: when I compile with TexShop+xdvipdfm
appear the message "Output file removed" and I can`t access the PDF.

Thank you all.

Paulo