[XeTeX] XeLaTex and xdvipdfmx

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Jun 2 16:32:25 CEST 2008

Am 02.06.2008 um 16:03 schrieb Paulo Rodrigues:

> Paulo-Mac-Intel:samuel paulorodrigues$ which xelatex
> Paulo-Mac-Intel:samuel paulorodrigues$ echo $PATH
> /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin

It looks as if you need to re-install MacTeX after the upgrade to
Leopard ... Obviously those system files from Tiger that set the PATH
and other environment variables are lost so that PATH contains no
element that lets the shell find the TeX programmes. (Or their manual
pages.)

Could be the TeX system or distribution preferences pane can correct
this – I never used it and won't use it. And in case it works, you
would have to log off and log in again that your working environment
is re-enabled to use TeX.

--
Greetings

   Pete