[XeTeX] "Adode Garamond Pro" Compatible Math Fonts

Marcus Winter m at rcuswinter.de
Wed Jul 30 09:09:21 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 11:54 PM, Will Robertson wrote:

>> But pst-pdf will only use standard LaTeX fonts, right? That means, I
>> cannot "psfrag-like" replace text strings in graphics with the custom
>> font that XeTeX uses... :o(
>
> Oh yeah; just a minor detail that's kind of the whole point :)
>
> Another option you might like to look at is Paul Wagenaar's eps2pgf:
>  <http://sourceforge.net/projects/eps2pgf/>
>
> It supports PSfrag labels, and works quite nicely for most figures.
>
> Will

I believe I had a look at it, but the problem was - as I remember -
that one could replace text, but not position the replacement in the
ways possible with PSFrag (horizontal center, vertical baseline, etc.
alignments). It would therefore only work if the replaceable text has
the same width, height and position as the replacement, which defeats
the purpose a bit...

Marcus