[XeTeX] "Adode Garamond Pro" Compatible Math Fonts

Marcus Winter m at rcuswinter.de
Tue Jul 29 17:31:04 CEST 2008

Hi Will,

I'm not sure really, because it was a while ago that I wrote the
script. Maybe you can take a look at it and compare it to what
fontspec does? I think it was about the operator font setting, which
changed some other things, too, or didn't change enough. Anyway, you
can safely ignore all the glyph defs... ;o)
The script is at http://www.marcuswinter.de/media/mathfontv2.tex

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll take a look at the
source codes again if need be, but that may take a while...

Marcus