[XeTeX] "Adode Garamond Pro" Compatible Math Fonts

Marcus Winter m at rcuswinter.de
Tue Jul 29 13:54:28 CEST 2008

Actually, the (for me) most important thing that my XeTeX-script does
is to cleanly exchange the \mathrm, \mathit, etc. fonts and the
operator font that is used for \sin, \exp and the like, among others.
Of course, I also did the math symbol redeclarations with lots of
\DeclareMathSymbol and \XeTeXmathchardef (at least for those symbols
that are used and actually in the font), but these are incomplete and
maybe should be taken from unicode-math, instead, I guess. What
unicode-math doesn't do (and the [math] option for the fontspec
package not nicely enough), is the substitution of the operator fonts
without side effects...

Marcus