[XeTeX] Tracking and macrons

Peter Baker psb6m at virginia.edu
Sat Jul 5 13:39:11 CEST 2008

The difference between Gentium and Junicode (and probably Bembo Book
too) is that Gentium has no OpenType features while Junicode does.
Probably something in the generated code is defeating the OpenType
feature that applies the macrons. What happens if you use the Unicode
pre-composed vowel+macron characters instead of the LaTeX \= codes?

Peter Baker