[XeTeX] Some accent problems

Jonathan Kew jonathan_kew at sil.org
Wed Jul 2 23:11:37 CEST 2008

On 2 Jul 2008, at 2:12 pm, Meho R. wrote:

> Just to let you guys know that same problem with accents occurs on
> openSUSE 11, texlive 2007 from installation DVD, package "texlive-
> xetex 2007-177.1".

I'm not surprised; texlive 2007 is now fairly old, and there are
definitely bugs that have been fixed since then.

A more important question would be whether it occurs with the version
in TeX Live 2008 (pre-release), or built from the current svn
sources. AFAIK, the issue has been fixed; if this happens with
current software, please report it ASAP.