[XeTeX] Thesis/Report class in XeTeX

Ulrike Fischer news2 at nililand.de
Tue Jul 1 10:39:17 CEST 2008

Am Mon, 30 Jun 2008 12:19:54 -0400 schrieb Gilles Lemagnen:

> Hello,
>
> The problem I have is that I am trying to use my previous LaTeX
> documents, but they will not work with XeTeX.

> but I am looking forward to hearing from you guys. My report is due in
> two weeks :-S .

Why are you trying to switch to XeTeX? XeTeX is not very difficult but
it differs in some point from LaTeX and a switch can involve some major
changes in your document (e.g. when graphics are involved and special
fonts and encodings). Two weeks before a report is due is not a good
time to do it.

--
Ulrike Fischer