[XeTeX] From LaTeX to XeLaTeX

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 23:36:52 CET 2008

On 30/01/2008, at 8:57 AM, Wilfred van Rooijen wrote:

> Hey, how does that work? I've just finished something
> about xelatex + fontspec + Japanese + vertical and all
> that for the Dutch tex users group. It needs some
> polishing, but OK. It's mostly there. How do I get
> this to PracTeX and/or TUGboat it anybody's
> interested?

Like you publish a paper the regular way :) Send a letter to the
editors.

<http://tug.org/pracjourn/submit.html>
<http://tug.org/tugboat/wish.html>

In my opinion, it's not so useful to reprint an already published
work, but if the NTG article is in Dutch then a translation would be
good :)

Cheers,
Will