[XeTeX] Opentype fonts with vrt2 + linux

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 12 22:44:05 CET 2008

Hi all,

Well, I've tried the rotating glyph with the kozuka
font. This is the input file:

\documentclass[]{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}
\usepackage{xunicode}
\usepackage{xltxtra}
\usepackage{graphicx}

\begin{document}

\fontspec[Mapping=tex-text]{Kozuka Mincho Pro-VI R}

This is English.
これは日本語です。

\fontspec[Mapping=tex-text,Vertical=RotatedGlyphs]{Kozuka
Mincho Pro-VI R}

\rotatebox{-90}{This is English.
これは日本語です。
}

\end{document}

I have attached the PDF file I get. It doesn't look
like I expected. Does this trick really only work with
AAT, not ICU?

Wilfred

--- Arthur Reutenauer

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/acrrasianfontpack.html)