[XeTeX] XeTeX + fontspec + sazanami = no output (?)

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 02:19:46 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have been fooling around with some fonts. I have
downloaded the sazanami fonts from Wadalab. However,
when I use the mincho, Xetex fails:

(/usr/local/texlive/2007/texmf-dist/tex/xelatex/fontspec/fontspec.cfg))
(./xelatex_japans.aux) [1] (./xelatex_japans.aux) )

Output file removed.
Output written on xelatex_japans.pdf (1 page).
Transcript written on xelatex_japans.log.

There is no output. Is this due to the font? The log
file doesn't show anything. Excuse me if this is FAQ.

Wilfred

\documentclass[]{article}
\usepackage{fontspec}

\begin{document}

\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{KozGoPro-Medium}

Adobe Acrobat Gothic: This is english and
日本語.

\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{KozMinProVI-Regular}

Adobe Acrobat Mincho: This is english and
日本語.

\setromanfont[Mapping=tex-text]{Sazanami Mincho
Regular}

Sazanami Mincho: This is english and
日本語.

\end{document}