[XeTeX] Polytonic greek and XeLaTeX

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Jan 2 17:33:41 CET 2008

Am 02.01.2008 um 16:35 schrieb Apostolos Syropoulos:

> What do you mean by "correct"?

Could valid be the right word? I meant to describe a character that
was faultlessly discovered as being this character.

> BTW, a psili, and for that mater a dasia, is not a comma above.

I was using the the names the Unicode organisation has chosen. These
names for Greek and other characters are since a decade official (I
have no change-log with which version of Unicode they were
introduced, but it was certainly Unicode 1.x, i.e. before 1996. These
days Unicode 5.0 is the recent version, version 5.1 will come in
spring.) http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U0300.pdf describes U+0313
as:

	COMBINING COMMA ABOVE = Greek psili, smooth breathing mark

--
Greetings

   Pete

To be is to do.