[XeTeX] No hyphenation patterns were loaded

Sven Siegmund sven.siegmund at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 11:42:35 CET 2008

Well, now I could not replicate the problem. It could have mixed it up
and it could have occur before babel for Czech was properly loaded.
Now I tried again, and all seems be hyphenated ok.

Sorry for the false alarm. I will keep an eye on Czech hyphenation,
though. Will report if something uncanny happens.

S.