[XeTeX] How to use the XeTeX in subversion trunk ?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Mon Feb 25 10:55:26 CET 2008

Am 25.02.2008 um 09:01 schrieb Axel E. Retif:

>> However, I didn't find any notes about installing it in **my own
>> Home directory** by setting proper TEXMFLOCAL, etc.

Could be this is not sufficient. The TeX binaries assume that they
are installed in some fixed relation to the TeXMF tree's root (you
could try to launch xetex or xelatex from the directory in which they
were built). A different relationship needs to be recorded during the
configure process.

--
Greetings

   Pete