[XeTeX] handling malformed UTF-8 input

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 20 13:16:19 CET 2008

Am 20.02.2008 um 12:32 schrieb Bernhard Barkow:

> (Just as an example; I have to admit I did not investigate the
> issue very closely yet.)

Can it be that you see the UTF-8 characters de-composed in the target
application, i.e. ä -> a¨?
Can it be that when copying from Adobe Reader 8 this does not happen?

Then you might like to read what Apple has sent me on my bug report:
check Leopard, Mac OS X 10.5.2, PDFKit *might* be fixed there.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete

If you don't find it in the index, look very carefully through the
entire catalogue.
	–  Sears, Roebuck, and Co., Consumer's Guide, 1897