[XeTeX] Hebrew with XeTeX

Erwin Ochsenmeier eochsenmeier at reflexions.be
Wed Feb 20 07:55:53 CET 2008

Dear Jonathan,

You are right about the hiriq-yod. I checked the font mapping and
FB1D is mapped as displayed in XeTeX. Question is then why it is
rendered differently in Mellel, unless they use the combination and
not the FB1D, which would be interesting. Still the combination as
rendered by Mellel is visually similar to Biblia Hebraica. Maybe I
should sent a link of this thread to tiro.

E. Ochsenmeier

Message: 4