[XeTeX] png output?

Moritz Angermann moritz.angermann at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 08:49:23 CET 2008

Hi Adam,

I'm looking for a cross platform solution, where cross platform means
OS X, Linux, Windows. I tried the xelatex->pngtoppm->ppmpng path but
the result left quite a bit to be desired.

kindest regards,
 Moritz

On 2/18/08, Adam Twardoch <list.adam at twardoch.com> wrote:
> Jonathan Kew wrote:
> > However, you should be able to generate PNG from PDF with
> > ImageMagick's "convert" tool or another graphics utility.
> >
> If you're working on Mac OS X, you can use the built-in sips tool:
>
> sips -Z 600 -s format png infile.pdf --out outfile.png
>
> (where 600 is the pixel size of the larger side of the image).
>
> --
>
> Adam Twardoch
> | Language Typography Unicode Fonts OpenType
> | twardoch.com | silesian.com | fontlab.net

--------------- One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish ----------------
Moritz Angermann \ moritz.angermann\gmail.com
Barerstraße 35 \ M:+49 (0) 176 24 81 59 42 / H:+49 (0) 89 12 13 83 56
80799 Munich \  http://www.lunatic-bumblebee.com