[XeTeX] kpathsea problem??

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Wed Feb 13 20:06:32 CET 2008

Am 13.02.2008 um 18:06 schrieb Mike Maxwell:

> Are there other places I should look?

Yes: the receipts of the installed packages. You did use some package
management (RPM, DEBian, emerge, yum ...), didn't you?

Besides there is locate. It creates an index of the disk. 'locate /
tex' and 'locate tex/' should reveal all TeX installations. Each TeX
installation has also its own index files: ls-R is their name. There
is some minor issue with man(ual) and C header files or libraries.
The latter two types can become a problem.

--
Greetings

   Pete

A lot of us are working harder than we want, at things we don't like
to do. Why? ...In order to afford the sort of existence we don't care
to live.
				– Bradford Angier