[XeTeX] Problem with Japanese font

Wilfred van Rooijen wvanrooijen at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 19:17:31 CET 2008

Hi Gerrit,

So after some ado we now know that it is probably the
font that is weird, not necessarily xetex or fontspec.
But you won't find a big latex book with more manuals
for xetex and its related components, because this is
all so new that the book has yet to be written. But
that's why we have package manuals and mailing lists
and so on.

Later,
Wilfred