[XeTeX] Conflict between xunicode and fontspec?

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Fri Feb 8 13:23:31 CET 2008

Am 08.02.2008 um 11:50 schrieb Bruno Voisin:

>> And here is the PDF output attached.
>
> Opening this PDF on Mac OS X 10.5.1 in either Preview or Acrobat,
> copying its content and pasting it in a text document with TextEdit,
> there's no problem: no decomposed glyph. Is this what's expected?

As I wrote: yes. Pasting it into GNU Emacs I see only de-composed
characters. And pasting a copy of what I've pasted before into
TextEdit from TextEdit now into GNU Emacs looks perfectly composed!
As if copied from Adobe Reader ...

--
Greetings

   Pete

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've
always worked for me.
				– Hunter S. Thompson