[XeTeX] View glyph IDs under Windows

Paolo Matteucci p.n.matteucci at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 12:40:43 CET 2008

Thank you for the speedy response, Jonathan… Unfortunately, it doesn't quite
work for me.
The font hand is a [work-in-progress] CFF-flavoured OpenType font and,
although it does contain glyphs in Basic and Extended Latin, Greek, IPA,
Private Area [albeit not all], ViewGlyph defaults me to the Windows
Character Set "View" [and greys out the box!], and I can't see anything but
Basic and Extended Latin (the Encoding options offered to me are just:
Default, Western, Turkish and Eastern European). :-(

(ViewGlyph doesn't even list my font —I have to explicitly type its name and
hit return.)

Thanks,

Paolo