[XeTeX] XeLaTeX and Wrapfig

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Sat Dec 27 01:37:14 CET 2008

Am 27.12.2008 um 01:08 schrieb Martin Scholz:

> so what I woo insert in a wrapfigure environment is a pspicture,
> better said a
> postscript-code for pstricks, and it works outside the wrapfigure
> environment

I can also tell that wrapfigure works well in XeTeX.

Can you create a (one) simple document that can be compiled by both
latex and xelatex (I've given a few times examples)? If pdfLaTeX can
create the PSTricks pictures both in a figure and in a wrapfigure
environment and xelatex fails, then you could simplify the document
to contain just the failing variant and run xelatex to produce just
the XDV file. Then you can invoke xdvipdfmx with the option -vv or -
vvv to see what actually happens when the PostScript code is
converted into something that is useful in a PDF document. Maybe
Ghostscript has a problem from whatever ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

   Pete
                       ~  o