[XeTeX] XeLaTeX and Wrapfig

Martin Scholz martin at scholz-net.org
Sat Dec 27 01:08:14 CET 2008

Jonathan Kew <jonathan at ...> writes:

> On 26 Dec 2008, at 22:52, Martin Scholz wrote:
>
> > Hi
> >
> > has anybody expierences with wrapfig in xelatex?
> >
> > I tried it the last days and all I get is the text around but no
> > image is
> > created, also the space is not created. For a minimal example I just
> > will have
> > to do it if needed.
>
> What kind of figure are you trying to use, and how are you including
> it in the document? Does it work if you use it outside of a wrapped
> environment?
>
> JK

Hi

so what I woo insert in a wrapfigure environment is a pspicture, better said a
postscript-code for pstricks, and it works outside the wrapfigure environment
and inside a figre environment, the wrapfigure combined with pstricks works also
under latex I know, because I used it there, would be nice if a usage under
xelatex would also be possible or be made possible