[XeTeX] fontspec's "LetterSpace" and inter-word space

António Fernandes amfernandes at netcabo.pt
Fri Dec 19 23:00:04 CET 2008

Hi Florian,

Why aren't you setting a different value for the WordSpace parameter.
For instance, if you set

\addfontfeature{LetterSpace=15,WordSpace=10}{
A LONGISH TITLE OR LINE IN  ALL-CAPS CAN BE HARD TO READ\\}

The sentence will be less hard to read. (The result will not be the
one you certainly want. You'll have to play with the values to achieve
perfection!)

Best regards,
António